Pre Paid Funeral Plans Perth
Why choose a Greenfields Funerals Fixed Price Funeral Plan?
1) To fix funeral costs at today’s prices by pre-selecting and pre-purchasing your funeral service.
2) There is guaranteed acceptance for all Australian residents over 18 years of age.
3) There are no medical checks or health history required.
4) No payout forms are required at your time of need all you have to do is contact Greenfield Funerals.
5) The plan is a very secure investment through Funeral Plan Management which is one of the largest and most well known companies specializing in this form of investment and Funeral Plan Management bears any investment risk.
6) Experienced staff to guide you through all aspects of prepaying a funeral
7) The Greenfields Funerals FPFP can be for yourself or a specified dependant.
8) There also may be tax benefits by investing in a secure Greenfields Funerals funeral plan (check with your tax adviser).
What will a Greenfields Funerals (FPFP) cover?
As each Greenfields Funerals FPFP I exclusively tailored to meet your requirements there will be variations to suit your personal needs however the following requirements are usually included. Professional guidance for your loved ones advising and explaining your wishes and assisting with any final details such as the ordering of flowers and the placement of newspaper notices.
Transfer of the deceased during business hours into our care within an 80 kilometre radius of our funeral after care centre, mortuary facilities and preparations for viewings or identification.
Provision of a selected coffin or casket. Attendance of experienced Greenfields Funerals staff at the funeral ceremony, viewing, crematorium or graveside. All of the necessary documentation required for your cremation or burial. The provision of a hearse and any further vehicles required.
There is also the option of a Travel Protection Plan.
At Greenfields Funerals we will guarantee the provision of an excellence in funeral service which will meet with the industries best standards whenever the need arises.
Should you have any queries or questions about the service that Greenfields Funeral can offer or would like to speak with a consultant please contact us on (08) 9524 5899 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unit 4/13 Fielden Way
P.O. Box 7251